Friday, July 10, 2015

Check out these super awesome cutting mats!

We recieved these 4 flexible cutting mats and they are awesome. First let me start off with saying, my kitchen is so tiny. It's pretty impossible to store anything or even find things sometimes because of how little it is and how much stuff I have to cram in there for my huge family. So when I got the opportunity to review these I got so excited! These boards pack a tiny punch. There is a small set of 4 boards, each item has a cute little picture to show what to use the board for. They also have a very convenient hole so we can hang them on our pot and pan rack (can we say, space saver?!).

 I used these last night while making dinner. We had grilled chicken salad. We needed to utilize 3 of the 4 of these boards. The first thing I noticed is these boards are like magic. They essentially "self heal". Not just that but after using them I didn't notice any groove marks that I usually get in the standard boards that I own. Also, these have little notices that made it so much easier for my husband to dice things like onions and peppers in a more uniform fashion. Another major bonus on these boards? They have bactekiller protection! I absolutely love these boards and plan on throwing all others out! Cutting mats! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme7c3645a3ea1024d6704a3133c7930a8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post