Monday, July 6, 2015

Minecraft : Famous Minecraft Characters

My kids are so obsessed with Minecraft that I always get excited when we get to review anything Minecraft related. We were recently asked to review Minecraft : Famous Minecraft Characters. As major history buffs we couldn't turn it down! We opened the book on our kindle and immediately my kids got excited. This book is hilarious, and opens up the door to learning history. My kids wanted to know who each character was, what they did, how they did it. We talked for hours about history. It really did open up a whole new door that I don't think most 5 and 6 year olds even realize exists. As a parent the book makes me laugh because the statistics in it alone are hilarious, obviously you have to understand them just a little deeper to get the jokes. Overall, if you are looking for a book that will open your childs brain to history this is the one to get. It really is that awesome!  Want to check it out for yourself? Get it at an AMAZING price on Amazon. Minecraft: Famous Minecraft Characters




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post