Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Silicone Baking Mats

Silicone baking mats are all the rage, so we wanted to check them out. Moditional products sent us one to try out!   While we did receive the product for free, the opinion is our own.. And let me tell you, its a great opinion! We recently made cookies using this item. Now, I've heard tons of stuff about Non-Stick silicone mats before, but every time I've tried them I've been extremely disappointed. This time however, was different. We used our standard cook recipe. Now, I've heard great things about sitting silicone mats on cupcake molds because it distributes the heat better, and the combination worked amazingly! Our cookies turned out better than I've ever seen and the best part? they didn't stick! That's always been my complaint and this was such a perfect fix for us! I would give this product 100000 stars if I could, I loved it so much. I will be using it for all of my baking! Check them out! They are super cheap and awesome! Silicone Baking Mats




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post