Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WonderVeg Spiralizer

I’ve used veggie spiralizers before, but none to this extent and I don’t think I will ever go back to the small ones ever again. I was so excited to try this spiralizer that I immediately went to the produce drawer and pulled out items to try. We had a carrot, an apple, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, and a zucchini. I started with the carrot and worked my way through each item, trying different blades depending on the item. Needless to say, each item worked with easy. The apples came out looking like perfect apple chips. My kids loved them! The carrot came out the perfect consistency I would use for my special carrot cake. The zucchini is perfect for noodles and the potatoes are perfect for curly fries! I am so excited to have this product and will use it again and again! If you are looking for a spiralizer I would spend the extra few dollars and go with this one, it is so versatile. Looking for a neat new kitchen item? Here it is! WonderVeg Spiralizer


 *I received this item at a deep discount in exchange for my review, however my opinion is my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post