Thursday, June 11, 2015

A new Marble run!!



So, we received a marble run, in exchange for our review. And let me tell you, it's very impressive. We've had marble runs before. They were always super duper flimsy, and ALWAYS fell apart. The last one we had fell apart so much that we actually glued it together on the first day.. Not this one though.. I love it! The kids do too. We initially put it together as the directions stated, however, Damien and Noah are the king and queen of experiments so obviously they had to take it apart. And ya know what? Even after they built it as they wanted to, it has lasted! 3 hours strong now, and I don't even see a break in sight.. You know what else? It has NOT fallen apart.. Not once.. No pieces falling off. NOTHING!! Talk about AMAZING. Trust me when I say, this Marble Run wont let you down.. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself!!



Want a Marble Run for yourself?! Head on over to Amazon and try this Mega Fun Marble Run out!!
Mega Fun Marble Run

*We received this product in exchange for our review, however, our opinions are our own*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post